A post without E? Ummm…this might be a bit tough, but let’s look at gift exchanges. Mental calisthenics courtesy of The Mad Grad Student’s Missing Letter Mondays.
12 things to say about unusual gifts:
- Oh my…it’s so…individual. Thank you!
- What a fun graphic print. That’s my Friday t-shirt from now on, for sure.
- You can’t own too many holiday socks…
- My own vodka-a-month subscription! I must look thirsty.
- So how do you play virtual ping pong again?
- A public potty survival kit? How thoughtful!
- The Art of Tantric Yoga. And a mat. Huh.
- Aha. A Slinky. How youthful.
- “Shit List” post-its! Cool!
- Thanks, I always thought I should study Croatian.
- A cookbook. So, my food’s not up to snuff?
- Look at that, would ya? Aqua, coral, fuchsia, and brown pajamas. That’s a combo you don’t find a lot…