Yep, still can’t find my baggie of questions and still too stubborn to rewrite them. Everybody got to ask their own question in our “lightning round” 5 from my Tribe.
5 from my Tribe
me: What’s your favorite color car?
- T-man: green
- BrightSide: white
- Bear: white
- me: red
T-man: What was your favorite part of Hawaii?
- T-man: Swimming in the pool.
- BrightSide: Driving to the other side of the island.
- Bear: I got very tan.
- me: Warm sunshine.
BrightSide: If you could have any car within reason when you get your driver’s license, what would it be?
- T-man: Dodge Challenger
- Bear: Jeep
BrightSide: Now, for you…dream retirement car.
- BrightSide: An electric SUV when it’s made.
- me: Another fun convertible.
Bear: Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or be surrounded by annoying people?
- me: Alone.
- T-man: Alone.
- BrightSide: Alone.
- Bear: Annoying people.
BrightSide’s bonus question: If you could travel to anyplace on the earth, where would you go?
- Bear: Australia!
- T-man: I don’t even know. I would go to…the set of Star Wars. No! I’d go to Abu Dabi.
- BrightSide: African safari.
- me: Bali.
- Bear: I really want to go to Paris, too. Paris and Australia.