1. No. Absolutely not. I absolutely will not reference pumpkin spice anything in this post.
2. I’m beginning to doubt I’ll ever fully de-sweat my summer t-shirts.
3. The urge to wear jeans is a memory so faint I barely recall how it feels.
4. The thought of enjoying that time right before sunset without being devoured by mosquitos is enough to make me yearn for a glass of wine on the deck. Yearning is okay. Not having to yearn is even better.
5. Socks sound like they might feel good again.
6. Slippers, too. Mmm…
7. I miss wearing my boots.
8. Now I can’t stop thinking about all my comfort clothing. Sweatshirts, sweatpants, fluffy socks, that really soft long sleeve shirt that’s perfectly broken in – all things that are firmly off my Yes list during the summer.
9. While I don’t really do s’mores anymore and I can’t stand in a bonfire’s smoke without bloodshot eyes for days, I do actually love the smell of those fires. Just from a distance.
10. Coffee (regular old coffee, not to be confused with anything that may or may not resemble a trendy flavored coffeehouse drink) not only tastes good but it has a comforting warmth to it.