1. Spam. I’m sorry, I know this stuff has some sort of cult following but no. Just no.
2. Pork rinds. Not sure this even qualifies as food per se.
3. Margarine. Don’t get me wrong, I grew up on the stuff, but I’d rather stick with butter.
4. Spray cheese. Honestly, I can’t even make sense of what’s in this can.
5. Cheez Whiz. There might be some sort of rule about misspelling things that poorly mimic actual food.
6. McDonald’s chicken nuggets. Just the thought makes me vomit a little.
7. McCormick Bac’n Pieces. See #5.
8. Reese’s Puffs cereal. A breakfast cereal modeled after candy? Really??
9. Freezer section biscuit sandwiches. I won’t even call out any particular brand here – logic dictates there is no scientific process that will allow sausage, fried egg, cheese, and biscuit to freeze then reheat well.
10. Gas station hot dogs. I know, I know, the hot dog itself is debatable when it comes to what should rightfully be called food. But there’s something disturbing about watching those withered dogs rotating under a heat lamp at the end of a long day.