1. New year, new school setup. It’s Day One of remote learning and questions abound.
2. Jeans or leggings. Discuss amongst yourselves.
3. Does having a smoothie qualify as eating in class?
4. What exactly is the deal with bathroom breaks during remote learning?
5. Does it count as a technology issue if the kids can’t hear class over maniacal dog barking?
6. Cat cameos on camera – yea or nay?
7. I think we can all agree shoes are optional.
8. Exactly how distracting will my regular daytime activities be? I don’t plan to do a Zumba class or anything but I can’t sit silently all day either.
9. Presentable dress from the waist up, right?
10. And, last but not least, headphones – will these be good enough? They’re the must-have accessory for maintaining parent sanity while two kids participate in different class schedules.