3. They don’t want us to vote by mail.
4. They don’t want us to vote in person.
5. It’s almost like they don’t want us to vote at all. So that Keep America Great thing doesn’t apply to holding free and fair elections? Unless there’s a Democrat in the White House, then it’s You’d better not infringe on my damn rights. Gimme my gun, Billy.
6. I worked outside a polling site for the 2018 election. “When an individual attempts to convince someone else to vote for or against a particular candidate/bill/amendment/etc., that individual is electioneering. Every U.S. state prohibits electioneering within certain distances of polling places during voting hours. Specific distances, definitions, and legal consequences vary by state.”
7. You have the right to vote. If anyone tries to stop you call the Election Protection Hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE for assistance.
8. If you see anyone else being blocked from voting make sure they have the number, too.
9. Talk with your friends and family. Make sure they have a plan to vote, one way or another. Ask if they need any help to make it happen.
10. We have to stick together, now more than ever.