3. Crock pot soups.
4. Going barefoot.
5. Sleeping in.
6. Not caring about the dog hair.
8. Basking in the sunlight.
9. Burning a nice smelling candle.
10. Putting yourself first.
11. Watching the clouds go by.
12. Losing half a Saturday to that great book you’ve been meaning to read.
13. Eating dessert first.
14. Utz cheese balls.
15. Toenail polish if you need a pick-me-up.
16. Bare toenails if the thought of polish makes you sigh.
17. Laughing at silly movies.
18. Crying at sappy ones.
19. “Just because I’m thinking of you” notes.
20. A good face scrub.
21. That walk around the block.
22. Fur baby snuggles.
24. As much organization as your heart desires.
25. Yoga pants and t-shirts.
26. Saying what you mean and meaning what you say.
27. Abandoning the I have to tiptoe around this dance.
28. Friends who always have your back.
29. Letting go of those who don’t.
30. Green grass and blue skies.
31. Slowing down, even when it feels like there’s no time.
34. Having a clean (enough) car.
35. Laughing at pet antics even if it means extra cleanup.
36. Singing at the top of your lungs.
37. Dancing in the kitchen.
38. Slow breathing and counting backwards from 100.
39. Scented body wash, especially cocoa or vanilla.
40. Ice cream. Every chance you get.