1. It’s been the sort of weekend that requires five syllables. You know the kind: weee-eeeekkk-eeee-nnn-ddddd.
2. Other people have those, right? It’s not just me?
3. The animals are tuckered out, too. Well, more like tuckered out with a side of high alert vibrate-y if you know what I mean.
4. Apparently BrightSide let the dogs in last night and Seven leapt up to wrap both paws around their necks as they came through the door. Gracie responds like he’s a gnat but I’m thinking he’s lucky Phoebe didn’t school him on some manners.
5. She is a prim and proper [Whisper Font: old] lady, after all.
6. Please don’t ask if I’ve folded and put up those sheets yet.
7. And I kinda didn’t do my PT yesterday, but only because I managed something between ten and fifteen flights of stairs and dammit, that was hard enough. We’ll dive back in tomorrow.
8. Double dammit, I should know better than to check my email at 11pm. TRIPLE DAMMIT.
9. You guys, I just don’t know what to say here other than pray for me.
10. Okay, we’re calling this a wrap. Sorry it’s vague and doom/gloomy but we play the hand we’re dealt. Ugh.