1. A rolling chair I could never get exactly the right height. Spin right, spin left, spin right again…always just a little bit off.
2. Industrial carpet.
3. Staring at a beige wall eight hours a day.
4. Job stats dropping if I had to pee when it wasn’t my lunch break.
5. Stale recirculated air pumping out Eau de Depression.
6. The phone that never.ever.stopped.ringing.
7. Aggressively belligerent callers.
8. An impossible need for caffeine complicated by #4.
9. Being on constant display. No place to hide is an introvert’s nightmare.
10. Minutes of the day passed like drowning in quicksand. Ugh.