1. Taxi services for our non-driving youngster.
2. A prom dress alteration outing.
3. Excavating for prom shoes at multiple sites.
4. Enjoying a bit of The Cheesecake Factory.
5. Note: The Dulce De Leche Caramel Cheesecake is perfection.
6. Watching the Duke v. Carolina game.
7. Note: I have no actual skin in the game so it was terrific to watch. Evenly matched, exciting play, big feelings on both sides. I loved it.
8. Second note: Others in North Carolina seems to be a bit more…invested. I don’t recommend speaking casually to folks in this area about the final four game.
9. Listened to rowdy voices hanging out downstairs then making breakfast for the hordes.
10. Watching the women’s championship basketball game and getting to see Dawn Staley coach her girls to greatness. So proud!