1. I manage not to flip out when Spectrum says it can’t send someone out for two days.
2. I spend a lot of time staring out the window commenting on how the leaves are coming in.
3. We make a Southpoint run to join an abundance of formalwear teens picking up altered prom dresses.
4. I connect my hotspot and order groceries.
5. I wander around the kitchen wondering what on earth to cook followed by cooking a big fat nothing.
6. Except Lemon Pepper Tuna. I throw together some of that so I’d stop skipping lunch.
7. There’s a lot of cat nose booping.
8. A smoke detector starts low power beeping so Phoebe requires serious emotional support while BrightSide searches it out.
9. Smart plugs don’t work so some lamps have to get reworked.
10. I start a hard book. I put it down. I read another half chapter. I put it down. I get angry at the brain fatigue that makes it so freaking hard to concentrate on hard things. I walk away.