Alas, alack, whatever shall I do without my Ns?
Welcome to The Mad Grad Student’s Missing Letter Mondays challenge, Riddle from the Middle edition.
The pitter patter of old age draws closer:
- I accepted the gray hair a while ago. I hate it, I color it, it is what it is. But a gray eyebrow hair?! Puh-lease!!
- I say the phrase “Sorry, what was that?” far too much. Why is everybody so ridiculously quiet? Speak up, for the love of Pete!
- Cramped letters are the work of the devil.
- Comfort almost always outweighs style.
- Ads targeted to (ahem) “people of a specific age” are all over the place these days.
- “I’m so sorry” has become “This is me, take it or leave it.”
- Sometimes it’s sheer force of will that gets me off the floor & to my feet.
- “Sure, I’m up for that!” has become “Looks great, but how sore will I be tomorrow?”
- Crows feet. That pretty much sums it up.